Iconic Rockies and Western Canada with Alaska Cruise Inside Stateroom 2017
Brochure Type: USA and Canada 2017
The glaciers, national parks and laid-back cities of western Canada are just some of the highlights on this adventure into places like Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Jasper and Banff.You'll enjoy Insider moments like? spotting buffalo and other wildlife and enjoying a meal of delicious Alberta beef with the trimmings on the Guinn Family's ranch, followed by hopping on an authentic wagon.
- City tour of Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler and Banff
- Cruise across Maligne Lake
- Scenic drives along the Sea-to-Sky Highway and Icefields Parkway
- View Lake Louise, Yoho and Mount Revelstoke National Parks and a traditional kekuli built by the people of the First Nations
- Visit the thriving ski resort of Sun Peaks and Chase
- 12 full breakfasts.
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest).
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Round-trip ferry across the Strait of Georgia from Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (636) 239-3040 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13153582
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2017
- 18 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Vancouver||Arrive Vancouver: Welcome to Vancouver. At 6 p.m., gather at the hotel with your Travel Director and travelling companions for a Welcome Reception.Welcome Reception|
Pinnacle Vancouver Harbourfront
|Day 2||Victoria||Vancouver - Victoria (2 Nights): Set out for Stanley Park and explore historic Chinatown and Gastown. Travel by ferry to Vancouver Island. Visit a family-owned winery and enjoy a taste of their delicious wines. Later, arrive in quaint Victoria. Full Breakfast|
Marriott Inner Harbour
|Day 3||Victoria||Victoria Sightseeing and Free Time: Greet the day with breakfast at Butchart Gardens, a 55-acre showcase of gorgeous floral gardens. Meet with a representative who can answer questions and then spend some time exploring. Back in Victoria, enjoy a guided city tour. This evening, dinner is up to you with a selection of restaurants for your choice dining.Full Breakfast, Your Choice|
|Day 4||Whistler||Victoria - Chemainus - Squamish - Whistler (2 Nights): Set out for Chemainus, famous for its outdoor murals. Return to the mainland by ferry and drive along the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway. Board the Sea-to-Sky Gondola and ride all the way to Summit Lodge, enjoying sweeping views. This afternoon, arrive in Whistler.Full Breakfast|
Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa
|Day 5||Whistler||Whistler Sightseeing and Free Time: Start the morning with a guided walking tour led by a Local Specialist. Learn about the history of the resort during the 2010 Winter Olympics. Next, step into a fascinating world where ancient ways meet modern life at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Your Local Specialist, an authentic First Nations ambassador, will greet you with a warm welcome in traditional song. This afternoon is free.Full Breakfast|
|Day 6||Sun Peaks||Whistler - Historic Ranching Country - Sun Peaks: Leaving Whistler, continue toward the thriving ski resort of Sun Peaks and enjoy an interpretive walk before your Regional Meal dinner. After, a Local Specialist will regale you with tales of voyageurs and the fur trapping industry.Full Breakfast, Regional Meal|
Sun Peaks Grand
|Day 7||Banff||Sun Peaks - Rocky Mountain National Park - Banff (2 Nights): Sample the best of the Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel through Mount Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks, cross the Columbia River and Yoho National Park. Arrive at your mountain resort in Banff National Park for a relaxing stay. Enjoy drinks and a Local Specialist presentation where you will learn about the Royal Canadian Mounted Police from a real life "Mountie."Full Breakfast|
Banff Park Lodge
|Day 8||Banff||Banff Sightseeing and Free Time: Immerse yourself in the glories of Banff, including Surprise Corner, Bow Falls and hoodoo rock formations. Enjoy a free afternoon before setting off for Boundary Ranch where your hosts, the Guinn family, welcome you for a scenic Be My Guest experience and dinner. Full Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining|
|Day 9||Jasper||Banff - Lake Louise - Jasper (2 Nights): Arrive on the shores of Lake Louise with a short lakeside talk. Enjoy a unique adventure at the Columbia Icefield where you climb aboard an Ice Explorer and drive on the massive Athabasca Glacier. Later this afternoon, arrive at your hotel in the heart of Jasper National Park. Join your fellow travellers for a "Farewell to the Rockies" Dinner. After dinner, enjoy a presentation about the area's history and wildlife with a Local Specialist.Full Breakfast, Farewell Dinner|
The Sawridge Inn
|Day 10||Jasper||Jasper Sightseeing and Free Time: Enjoy an interpretive walk at Maligne Canyon. Then, embark on a narrated cruise across Maligne Lake. Stop at Spirit Island before returning to Jasper where the rest of the day is free.Full Breakfast|
|Day 11||Inside Passage cruise||Vancouver - Inside Passage Cruise (7 Nights): Enjoy some free time until you are transferred to Canada Place where your cruise begins with the Inside Passage.Full Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 12||Cruise the Inside Passage||Cruise the Inside Passage: With most of Southeast Alaska accessible only by boat or plane, cruise the Inside Passage for a unique view.|
|Day 13||Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau||Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau: The dramatic Sawyer Glaciers at the end of Tracy Arm are framed by mountains and bathed in the blue hue of the ice. Arrive in Juneau where you can shop downtown, kayak, dogsled, raft, or flightsee.|
|Day 14||Skagway||Skagway: Step into the town's colourful past at the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park.|
|Day 15||Cruise Glacier Bay||Cruise Glacier Bay: From the comfort of your ship, enjoy the pristine wilderness of Glacier Bay National Park.|
|Day 16||Ketchikan||Ketchikan: While ashore, check out the world's largest collection of standing totem poles or an optional guided tour through town or a harbour cruise.|
|Day 17||Cruise the Inside Passage||Cruise the Inside Passage: Today is a day for relaxation as you cruise back to Vancouver.|
|Day 18||Depart Vancouver||Depart Vancouver: Sail into Vancouver Harbour this morning. After disembarking, take your transfer to Vancouver International Airport or to the hotel if you wish to extend your stay.Full Breakfast|
- Personal Choice Dining and Activities, entertainment, spa and fitness centre included.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class